Clari5 Real-time Transaction Monitoring
Core banking is one of the most important channels for banking since the bulk of high-value transactions pass through it. In spite of its vulnerability, most of the core-banking transactions are monitored post-facto that leaves enough room for fraudsters to get away with the fraud.
Clari5 Real-time Transaction Monitoring solution protects banks against core-banking frauds like customer, account and employee level frauds. It makes use of real-time intelligence and predictive analytics to detect and stops/holds suspicious transactions as they happen in the core banking system.
- Monitors financial and non-financial core-banking transactions with cross-pollinated intelligence gathered across all other channels
- Provides real-time alerts on employee fraud such as unauthorized customer account access, repeated charge waivers to customers, high volume TOD issues etc.
- Monitors all transaction and alerts the department concerned of any fraudulent pattern identified or of any potential fraud threat
- Provides real-time alerts on account take-over fraud, threshold breach, money mule accounts etc.
- Prevents suspicious transactions from taking place and creates cases for the Fraud Investigation Team